Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Room @ Sukhumvit

On the second day in Thailand, a friend of my uncle came to fetch us from the hotel and helped us with house hunting. So finally we settled for this brand new apartment called The Room . It is a very convinient location as it is very near to the bts station (about 5 minutes walking distance), to Umair's kindergarten (around 3-4 minutes walking distance), Big C (used to be known as Carrefour) is just behind our place (3-4 minutes walking distance through the back gate), and Tesco on the other side of the bts. So considering all that, I just had to swallow the fact that the kitchen in this place is so very small!All in all, the floor space in the apartment is like a Japanese house. Looking on the bright side, less cleaning for me off-course!                                                     
What's important for Umair is that it has got a nice swimming pool . So after everyone agreed on the place, we moved in on the third day and daddy could finally heave a sigh of relief that he got us a place to call home! This is our humble abode...for your viewing pleasure..
                                                   The living room when it is not messy with Umair's toys!

                                                    My so romantic kitchen~so tell me, where do i bake and roll my dough?  Let alone do a fondant cake!!

                                                 What i have on my spice rack...which is not very much, since I still couldn't find the normal spices and sauces like we use back home in Malaysia. I have yet to find belacan, fish curry and such. Their chilly sauce is different. So I just have to make do with whatever is available!

                                                  This is our bedroom, of which I share with the little one. Daddy sleeps with Umair in the other room...so I get to turn on the aircond and choose whatever temperature I like! Hihi!!
So, that's about all I guess, it's not very big, but cozy enough for us. What's important is that it suits our budget and is very convinient..!

No comments: